24 July 2014

Drama of the Week - Hi School! Love On


» Hi! School: Love On | 하이스쿨 - 러브온 «


Genre: Romantic comedy & youth | Episodes: 20 | Air day: Friday | Air dates: 07/11 to 11/21

I saw this drama on a list of upcoming dramas, and loved the idea of it. I've been in the mood for a cutesy high school drama that would numb the brain a bit.

I love the otherworldly aspect with the angels. . . read death angels.

Two episodes have been released and I can tell this may be one of those dramas that I give up towards the end. I have a hard time watching "once-a-week" dramas. Also, though I love some, there are times when high school dramas just don't work out for me!

I did really enjoy the first two episodes and how quickly the story moved along. Which only leaves room for lots of.....drama.

Summary of this drama:
Can a real guardian angel survive the perils of teen angst and living life as a high school student? Lee Seul Bi (Kim Sae Ron) is an angel who is sent to Earth to look after Shin Woo Hyun (Nam Woo Hyun), who lives with his grandmother and carries emotional scars from being abandoned by his parents. Despite his cold demeanor, Woo Hyun is popular in school because of his good looks and singing ability. When his best friend, Hwang Sung Yeol (Lee Seong Yeol), finds out a secret that ties them together and also develops feelings for Seul Bi, who is posing as a fellow student at their school, the best friends turn into rivals. Can Seul Bi survive first love and other the perils of life as a teenager and properly do her job to protect Woo Hyun? “Hi! School: Love On” is a 2014 South Korean drama series directed by and Sung Joon Hae and Lee Eun Mi.

Have you had a chance to watch this one? Let me know what you think below!

Get hooked on this drama on: viki | dramafever | hulu

No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall