23 July 2014

Waiting on Wednesday

I don't have a book this week, so I thought I'd post one movie and one drama that I'm waiting on!


Drama: It's Okay, That's Love!| 괜찮아, 사랑이야
Release Date: 23rd July 2014 | Genre: Romance, Comedy, Melodrama
Jang Jae-Yeol is a mystery writer and radio DJ. He suffers from a obsession. Ji Hae-Soo is going through her first year fellowship in psychiatry at a University Hospital. She chose psychiatry because she doesn't want to perform surgeries. After she meets Jang Jae-Yeol, her life goes through big changes.
After release, watch on: viki or dramafever

Movie: Into the Storm Release Date: 8th August 2014
A group of high school students document the events and aftermath of a devastating tornado. What they discover will shock them, and realize that the worst is far from over.
Do either of these entice you? What are you waiting on this week!? Let me know of an upcoming book I need to be aware of. Or drama, movie, TV show, etc etc!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall