21 July 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Yay, it's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey through a world of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.


Currently Reading:
» Tortured by Kate Givans

Recently Finished:
» Upside Down by Lia Riley [review here]
» Summer's Temptation by Ashley Lynn Willis [review here]
» How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski [review here]

Up Next:
» Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
» The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith


After I finish Tortured, I have to read any other genre EXCEPT new adult. My brain is going to implode if I read another book with the same base story line, just spun a different way.
So I'll go back to young adult for awhile and then any other genre that I have previously enjoyed. Seriously... I feel like the stories are all starting to blur together!!!


No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall