04 August 2014

Drama of the Week - It's Okay, That's Love

» It's Okay, That's Love | 괜찮아, 사랑이야 «
Genre: Romantic comedy & medical | Episodes: 16 | Air day: Wed & Thurs | Air dates: 07/23 to 09/11

Gong Hyo Jin was the deciding factor in watching this drama. I loved her in Master's Sun and when I learned she was doing another romantic comedy: I had to watch!

As of this post, there are four (4) episodes released and I have loved every single one of them.
The first episode was a bit confusing and I didn't know where they were going with it. It seemed off and just overall weird. But once you get to know the characters a bit more and how their minds works, it all makes sense. The way it is shot almost feels more like a movie rather than a drama. You know how you can always tell when a movie is on and when a TV show is on, just by the lighting, camera work, etc etc...? That's how this looks; like it's a movie rather than a show.
The soundtrack to this drama is amazing. I love it!! I need the soundtrack on my iPod! In dramas, they use the same song(s) over and over throughout the entire season, but with the variety of songs playing in this one, I don't think I'll get tired of any of them. They all have this indie vibe to them rather than the sappy songs that get annoying very quickly.
I thought I knew what was happening, who they were, what the relationship between everyone was, and then episode 4 came and I was staring at my computer like I had just witnessed life being created. I love when something takes me by surprise and I don't see it coming! *slow claps* Good job, producers & writers, good job. I am super excited for this week's episodes! *squeal*

There is only one thing that has annoyed me so far, and that's the lead male Jo In Sung, his voice is weird a bit high pitched. But he's a fun character and I love his attitude and OCD-ness.

UGH... Just watch. Just. Watch. Now.
I decided to post this on a Monday, so you could catch up before the episodes air this week.
That's how much I love this and believe you should watch!


Summary of this drama:
Jang Jae-yeol is a writer of bestselling mystery novels and a radio DJ. Playful and a bit arrogant, he also suffers from obsessive–compulsive disorder. Ji Hae-soo is a psychiatrist on her first year of fellowship. Despite her chic and competent exterior, she is compassionate towards her patients but dismissive regarding her personal life. Once they meet, they attempt to heal each other's deep-seated wounds and fall in love in the process.

Are you watching this one yet? If not... get on it. (I'm kind of speaking to one person in particular. coughKRISTENcough! But everyone should watch.)

Get hooked on this drama by watching it on: viki | dramafever | hulu.

No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall