25 August 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Yay, it's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.


Currently Reading:
» Octavian's Undoing by Morgana Phoenix [about 45% through]

Recently Finished:
» Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt [review to come]
» Tortured by Kate Givans [review here]
» Upside Down by Lia Riley [review here]

Possibly, Up Next:
» Miracle by Danielle Steel
» Into the Darkness by K.F. Breene



A co-worker gave me a bag full of books to read.... I may be putting my Kindle aside soon and just reading those!!
I am loving Octavian's Undoing it's different than anything I've read recently (reminiscent of past reads, however). It's in third person, which usually throws me off.
What are you reading!?!?



No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall