18 August 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Yay, it's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.


Currently Reading:
» Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt

Recently Finished:
» Tortured by Kate Givans [review here]
» Upside Down by Lia Riley [review here]
» Summer's Temptation by Ashley Lynn Willis [review here]

Possibly, Up Next:
» Miracle by Danielle Steele
» Bungalow 2 by Danielle Steele
» Notorious by Janet Dailey
» Darkness of Light by Stacey Marie Brown
» Octavian's Undoing by Morgana Phoenix, Airicka Phoenix

I know I have a lot of books listed as "Up Next"... I'm just trying to give myself some variety!!! If you've read any of these books, please let me know how you liked them!
I've actually never read anything from any of these authors. A co-worker let me borrow the Danielle Steele and Janet Dailey books, so I'm sure I'll be reading those soon.


No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall