19 October 2012

Halloween Movies! [Part 1]



1. The Chumscrubber [2005] - "A darkly satiric story about life crumbling in the midst of a seemingly idyllic suburbia."
This is one of the weirdest & stupidest movies I have ever seen in my life... Yet, I love it. I watch it a few times a year. It's just overall... weird. And I like weird.

2. Shutter [2008] - "A newly married couple discovers disturbing, ghostly images in photographs they develop after a tragic accident. Fearing the manifestations may be connected, they investigate and learn that some mysteries are better left unsolved."
I have a serious love for Joshua Jackson and Rachael Taylor [who, btw is in my fave new fall drama 666 Park Avenue]. I love that they're visiting a Japan. There's photography. Beautiful scenery. And overall creepiness. The ending for me was perfect. I love that it's not wrapped up with a pretty bow. (This movie is based off of the original Thai movie by the same name.)

Tell me your favourite Halloween movie(s). They don't even have to be scary! ^-^"

No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall