23 October 2012

Halloween Movies! [Part 5]


1. Jumanji [1995] - "When two kids play an old magic board-game they found, they release a man trapped for decades in it and a host of dangers that can only be stopped by finishing the game."
I'd be lying if I said this movie didn't freak me out as a kid. Hey, I was very young and those were some exquisite special effects!

2. Zathura: : A Space Adventure [2005] - "Two young brothers are drawn into an intergalactic adventure when their house is magically hurtled through space because of the board game they are playing."
I know this movie wasn't as loved as it's original, Jumanji, but my brother & I found it adorable. I've loved Josh Hutcherson since "Little Manhattan", and he's just as fun in this. My favourite line? "Get me a juice box, biotch." Classic.



No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall