08 October 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Yay, it's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Recently Finished:
  1. The Liar, The Bitch and The Wardrobe by Allie Kingsley - 2/5 stars, review here
  2. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young - 3/5 stars, review here
  3. Easy by Tammara Webber - 4/5 stars, review to come


Currently Reading:
  1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - I'm hoping this book is as good as people say it is. I've been seeing tons of quotes straight from the book all over tumblr. So I figured it's high time I read it. I've read Paper Towns by John Green and loved it. I'm enjoying it so far, but we'll see as I get more into it!


Up Next:
I don't know! Suggest something! :) I have a very very full Kindle and Scarlet by Marissa Meyer should be coming to me soon.... I have a few books on hold at the library that I'm waiting on. I have plenty to read, it's just a matter of deciding what to read!!! ^_^"
Have a happy Monday, a great week and as always, happy reading!


No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall