20 October 2012

Halloween Movies! [Part 2]



1. Hansel & Gretel [2007 - Korean] - "After meeting an mysterious girl on an dark stretch of road, a young salesman is invited to a beautiful house with bizarre secrets and no way to escape."
Probably one of the first Korean movies I ever watched. I mainly watched for Chun Jung Myung (the lead actor); but I ended up genuinely loving it. The children are amazing actors and creepy!

2. Ghost Ship [2002] - "A salvage crew that discovers a long-lost 1962 passenger ship floating lifeless in a remote region of the Bering Sea soon notices, as they try to tow it back to land, that "strange things" happen..."
This is one of my favourite movies of ever. It's really not that great of a movie, but there's something about it that makes me want to watch over and over!

Tell me your favourite Halloween movie(s). They don't even have to be scary! ^-^"


No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall