27 August 2010

Blog Hop and Follow Friday!

This week's question:
Do you use a rating system for your reviews and if so, what is it and why?
I do use a rating system for the books I read. The way I rate is in the sidebar over there →!
The reason I have a rating system is because it's easier to let people know how I liked a book at first glance. But I also am a little picky the way I rate. Five stars doesn't always mean I loved the plot...it usually differs the reason I rate something, so I recommend that you read my entire review before you assume I gave it a five star rating because it was amazing or one star because it was horrible.
If I give a book a half rating I usually round up, unless I don't think it's completely worthy of whatever is the next star.
Which I try to tell you. :)
Hope that clarifies things!

On Parajunkee's Follow Friday, she gives us a blog to follow and then we post our sites in the linky. Hoping people will follow our blog!
This week's featured blogger is: Amanda from Book Geek!!
And today's question is:
What is the first book you remember reading?
I honestly don't know. I wish I did. I loved the Boxcar Children books and the Junie B. Jones books when I was younger, but I don't know if they were the first books I read.



If you're here to follow from the blog hop of follow friday, leave a comment and I'll follow back!!
:)
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall