02 August 2010

Meet Me on Monday (004)

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Never Growing Old and it's a meme for bloggers to get to know each other one Monday at a time.



This week's questions:
1. What is your favorite holiday?
I don't know if I could choose. I love all holidays for some reason. Christmas for family, food and presents, Halloween, for the cute kids in costumes (and because overly religious people have ghosts, witches, devils, vampires..etc, come to their house-haha), Easter for the pretty pastel colors, Thanksgiving for the food, family, football & fun, Fourth of July for the fireworks, Groundhog's day....because it's my birthday, and St. Patrick's day because it's green....lol. So, I can't choose.

2. What color clothing do you wear the most?
Probably black. But I wear nothing but t-shirts and sweats or jeans. I don't have any black jeans(which I want) or black sweats(which I want)....so I wear pretty much every color. Currently I'm wearing a red t-shirt and red, black & white plaid pajama bottoms....... So I don't know.

3. What is your heritage?
My mom is white & my dad is black...but I believe there's some Mexican, Native American mixed in there. I do want to get my blood tested to see all of my races. I think that'd be interesting....what is that process called?!

4. What is your middle name?
LaRea. Pronounced Luh-Ray.

5. What is your favorite cookie?
Shortbread! I don't eat enough of it though!
I love love love Girl Scout Thin Mints too. And luckily Keebler's Grasshopper cookies taste exactly like them!!
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall