10 August 2010

Tune Tuesday (004)

Welcome to the fourth Tune Tuesday. A feature/meme started right here at Camisado Mind!
Tune Tuesday is a lot like "Music Monday" that was started....somewhere. But what I'll do is give you a topic and you'll give me ten songs that fit it.
It could be a "writing playlist", a "feel good playlist"....whatever. Sound good?

Okay, so this week's topic is:
"Songs with long titles"
(This means four or more words in the title!)
  1. "There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet" by Panic! At the Disco - link
  2. "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" by: Panic! At the Disco - link
  3. "Drilled a Wire Through My Cheek" by Blue October - link
  4. "Someday When I Stop Loving You" by: Carrie Underwood - link
  5. "I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You" by Colin Hay - link
  6. "I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes" by Dierks Bentley - link
  7. "I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)" by Fall Out Boy - link
  8. "I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers" by Fall Out Boy - link
  9. "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" by John Mayer - link
  10. "Anthem for American Teenagers" by Jon McLaughlin - link
  11. "I Could Break Your Heart Any Day of the Week" by Mandy Moore - link
  12. "You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You" by Michael Bublé or Dean Martin - link(MB) link(DM)
Try to keep your list between ten (10) and twenty (20) songs! And if you'd like, make them a link to a youtube video so others can check out music if they've never heard of someone you have! Try to find the music video or a live performance. Of course the "album version" videos work perfectly too!

Leave a comment with your Tune Tuesday post! And if you have fun ideas, leave those too! (I'll credit you when I use it)
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall