03 August 2010

Tune Tuesday (003)

Boy, I am posting this super late, I know! Forgive me. It won't be this late next time!


Tune Tuesday is a lot like "Music Monday" that was started....somewhere. But what I'll do is give you a topic and you'll give me ten songs that fit it.
It could be a "writing playlist", a "feel good playlist"....whatever. Sound good?
Okay, so this week's topic is:

"Songs with a color in the title!"

Here's my playlist:
(Because this isn't something that every one has, just post as many as possible, and if you go over ten...so be it:)

  1. "Out of the Blue" by: Aly & Aj - link
  2. "Blue Does" by: Blue October - link (not music video or live)
  3. "Blue Skies" by: Blue October - link
  4. "Blue Eyes" by: Cary Brothers - link
  5. "Violet Hill" by: Coldplay - link
  6. "Red" by: Daniel Merriweather - link
  7. "White America" by: Eminem - link
  8. "Yellow Brick Road" by: Eminem - link (not music video or live)
  9. "Old Blue Jeans" by: Hannah Montana (yes, Hannah Montana...deal) - link
  10. "Big Green Tractor" by: Jason Aldean - link
  11. "Black Keys" by: Jonas Brothers - link
  12. "Sweet Silver Lining" by: Kate Voegele - link
  13. "Blue Jeans" by: Keith Urban - link
  14. "White Liar" by: Miranda Lambert - link
  15. "Supermassive Black Hole" by: Muse - link
  16. "That Green Gentlemen (Things Have Changed)" by: Panic! at the Disco - link
  17. "White Horse" by: Taylor Swift - link
I had a lot more than I thought I would. I was tempted to put "Neon" by John Mayer, but that's not really a color...just a way to describe the vibrancy of a color...but here's an amazing live version here!

Leave a comment with the URL to your post in the Website URL spot!

Have an idea for future playlists, leave them in the comments or if you want to keep them secret, e-mail them to me. Using the contact form here.
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall