30 August 2010

Meet Me On Monday! (006)

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Never Growing Old and it's a meme for bloggers to get to know each other one Monday at a time.


This week's questions:


1. What is your favorite kind of potato chip?
I love Lay's Flamin' Hot potato chips! But plain chips and Ruffle Cheddar & Sour Cream are close runner-ups! :)

2. Do you make your bed everyday?
Most of the time, yes. Now that I've moved my room around & pulled my bed away from the wall, it's a lot easier!

3. How often do you go to the hair salon?
Once or twice a year. I don't care to cut my hair that often. I cut about 6inches off the last visit & now I just want it to grow out, so if I go, it'll be for a trim. If I wanted a more intense dye, I'd go to a salon, otherwise I just do it myself! :)

4. What do you dip your French fries in?
Ketchup. Sometimes I'll try honey mustard or BBQ sauce...but I prefer ketchup. But I like curly fries the best--Arby's--and I don't dip those in anything!!

5. Do you shop with coupons?
I'm not the shopper of the house, but I do love the coupons. Especially when I need something; I hate asking for something! I also go through most Sunday's & clip clip away! I know when I do my own shopping I'll be using them A LOT!! :)
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall