09 August 2010

Meet Me on Monday (005)

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Never Growing Old and it's a meme for bloggers to get to know each other one Monday at a time.








This Week's Questions:
1. Do you watch any Soap Operas?
 I used to love the soap opera Passions on NBC. Soaps are ridiculous by nature, but this show took it to the next level. Unfortunately it's no longer on, so I don't watch any. And they were the best looking cast too. Sometimes in the middle of the day I find myself watching some, like Young & the Restless, General Hospital or Days of Our Lives.

2. What appliance is used the most in your house?
Definitely our washer and dryer. It's used every single day pretty much. And it seems there's a never ending pile of towels that need to be washed! I don't know how they're used so quickly.
We do have a dishwasher, but I personally don't like dishwashers. And since I'm the only one who does the dishes, it's never really used.
(I'd rather not attach a picture, the washer & dryer are being used as I type this...and our washer is the load front w/ window.)

3. Do you wear make-up every day?
No siree'bob. I love make-up, especially eye makeup. But if I'm going out and don't want to get "dolled" up, I'll just put mascara on. For some reason, if I'm wearing it alone it looks like I have my entire face done. So, if I were stranded on an island(with people around) the one make-up accessory I'd hope to have, would be mascara! Great Lash by Maybelline is my favorite!



4. What is your worst pet-peeve?
Oh boy, this is a hard one, I have so many. Saggy pants, bad grammar, cursing, using the words "retard" and "gay" as a way to describe something in a negative way, bad B.O......I can't think of just one, but...probably the biggest one is grammar and spelling--spelling things wrongly on purpose!!

5. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey! But it has to be the Oscar Mayer in the thick round slices. I don't like thin cut turkey. It can be deli, but it has to be thick cut. I prefer oven roasted.





(P.S. Please vote for my book cover. It's the first one in the poll. The one with the girl looking at the sky. Click here to vote. Thank you!!)
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall