05 August 2010

Re-Create a Cover | "Dead to the World" by Charlaine Harris

As you've seen through previous posts, I love to do these types of contests....but this one was so frustrating. I had no idea what to do. So...I took the easy road. And I feel as though I've cheated. But oh well. I did it. I'm entering. There.

This contest is to re-create the book cover of Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris. It's the fourth book in the popular Sookie Stackhouse series. I have all the books except for Dead and Gone and Dead in the Family....and a signed cover of Dead in the Family is the prize. So I would love that!
The contest is being held at The Sookieverse, read the details here.

So here it is.
 Mine:    
(original below)  


Click either picture to enlarge.
Ugh, whatever.
Not my best work.
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall