03 July 2010

In My Mailbox (010)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren and it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis. Here's what I acquired over the past two weeks:


Here's Everything: (all from the library)






      Surpringly, I have never read any of the Harry Potter books...and I've known about them since I was in 5th grade. (And I'm 21 now.) I am a huge fan of the movies. I just never bothered reading the books. I am hoping to read them all except Deathly Hallows by November. I don't want to read the book before I see the movie. It used to be vice versa for me, but now I think I'm going to watch the show or movie before reading the book. (Of course, unless the movie comes out after I've read it.)
      P.S. Have you seen the epicness of the Deathly Hallows trailer!? If not you must, click here to watch. The only other Harry Potter movie I saw in theaters was Sorcerer's Stone so I kind of, pretty much, have to see Deathly Hallows. :)

      Whisper and The Sky is Everywhere are both debut novels. 

      That's pretty much my boring IMM for this week!!

      1 comment

      1. I've got Whisper on my shelf. Hope it's good! Have a great week.

        ReplyDelete

      Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

      © Iridescent Lotus
      Maira Gall