20 July 2010

In My Mailbox (013)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Sirenand it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis. Here's what I acquired this week:










From the Library:
Devoured by: Amanda Marrone


I have read another book by Amanda Marrone called Uninvited and I'm going to be perfectly honest....I did not like it. At. All. I didn't give it a review, because there wouldn't be anything good about it. HOWEVER it did spark an idea for a book that I've working very hard on. No, it's not a "you did it wrong, let me show you how it's done" type of book. 
I was considering buying this book one week, but decided to get a different one instead(review). I love that cover! The deep blue with the lime green is gorgeous. My nails are actually the exact same color as that apple. (Yes, I checked. [: )
Can't wait to read this one.


Won:
Pinstripes by: John Frazier (signed)


I won this book from Goodreads.com. I won't lie, I enter for any book that sounds half way decent. And this one did. 
It may not be my style, and I may end up hating it. But...who knows.
Yes, this book is about pinstriping like you see on classic cars. But, hopefully, there's more to the story. I'm not sure if it's a young adult or not, but I read both so it doesn't matter to me.
I glanced through the book and noticed that the layout is really weird, the way the paragraphs are. (I may put a picture up later.)


Anyways....
That's my IMM for today. (I may do this twice a week instead of one big one at the end from now on.)
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall