11 July 2010

In My Mailbox (011)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren and it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis. Here's what I acquired this week:

From the Library:





Scars is a new book this year by an author who used the name C.A. Rainfield for her book  The Last Dragon. Because she used a different name, I don't know if you'd consider this one a debut author this year or not. But I picked it up anyways. After reading The Sky is Everywhere, a book with a surprising amount of laughs and heart, I really don't want to read a dark depressing book....but it sounds pretty good.

I Now Pronounce You Someone Else is a debut author. The book was released June 1st. I have read the summary over and over but I still forget what it's about. I obviously want to read it however! There seem to be mixed reviews on goodreads, but like I always say....I don't trust their reviews....at all.


If you've read either of these books, link me to your review!

5 comments

  1. I want to read both of them!

    Happy reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such amazing things about Scars. I really must get my hands on it. I hope you enjoy both of these books Shanise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want to read i now pronounce you someone else. enjoy your books! my IMMB post is here.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week! I also got scars this week! You have some sweet reading in your future :D Here is what I got.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scars looks really good.

    ReplyDelete

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall