19 July 2010

Meet Me on Monday (002)

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Never Growing Old and it's a meme for bloggers to get to know each other one Monday at a time.

This week's questions:
1. What is your favorite sandwich?
 I don't really have one, but I do eat a turkey and American cheese sandwich quite often. In fact, I have one in the fridge right now for lunch later. I like to stuff lots of chips in the sandwich. I cannot eat a sandwich without chips in it. And it has to have mayo....not Miracle Whip. I hate that stuff!!

2. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
 Shoes....lots of shoes. Mainly flip flops. I don't even want to count them. I do that there's probably some dog fur & toys under there because my dog likes to sneak under there when I'm cleaning my room...though she gets in trouble every time. Ugh, what can you do!? lol. But I do know I need to clean under there. I am quite terrified of bugs so I don't even want to think of what might be under there!!

3. What is your favorite flower?
Ugh, I don't even know. As long as it's white or purple I love it. I love day lillies...white ones. I like orchids, roses...any flower as long as it's white or purple. :)





4. What is your favorite magazine?
 Hmm, I'd say COSMOgirl, COSMO, Teen Vogue, and Seventeen. I haven't read a magazine in forever. But the best magazines are the home decor ones. I have no favorite. As long as I find some inspiration in them I'm happy. (p.s. I had to put that Natalie Portman cover. 1. She's my fave actress & 2. it's too cute.)

5. How often do you weigh yourself?
Not very often at all. I started doing P90X and haven't weighed myself since day one. I actually slacked off for a couple weeks & I'm hoping to get back into it this week, because when I do I'll start Phase 2 aka Month 2!! And I know that I'll feel better come next summer when I can wear shorts & be comfy in them. :)
But, I do want to see if there's any difference between last month & this.
I'm not look obsessed. I'm just, comfortable with my body obsessed...as I stuff my face. lmao!

________________________________________
**I have a poll to figure out what I should read next. To vote, click here & post in the comments. 
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall