18 July 2010

On My Shelf (001)

I have yet to find a blog that has this meme, so let's say it's started here, at Camisado Mind.
Once a week or so I'll pick six(6) books of my own that I have yet to read and post them here. Then I'll have a poll to see which one you want me to read & review next. I will go completely by the poll & probably rotate some of this weeks' into the next post.
So, here are the books:


These are in no particular order, they're just what I happened to glance at & think "oh, I want to read that". So based on what you've liked and what you're most excited to read....which one should I read and review next?

Just put the number and/or name of the book in the comments for which one you vote for.

  1. Heavenly by: Jennifer Laurens
  2. Bad Advice by: Karin Goodwin
  3. Rules of Attraction by: Simone Elkeles
  4. The Second Coming of Mavala Shikongo by: Peter Orner
  5. Dreamland by: Sarah Dessen
  6. Elsewhere by: Gabrielle Zevin

(If this goes anywhere, I'll start a Mr. Linky for you to post your On My Shelf of the week.)

No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall