25 July 2010

In My Mailbox (014)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren and it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis. Here's what I acquired this week:


From the library:


The Girl with Glass Feet by Ali Shaw
 This book was released in February of this year, and is an adult title.
I haven't read a  lot of adult books lately, so I decided to pick up two at the library.
This is a fantasy book, where the girl in the book begins turning into...glass.
Sounds weird, but interesting.
Click the title to read the full summary on Goodreads.





Chasing Windmills by Catherine Ryan Hyde
The other Adult fiction.
This one is about a woman trying to escape her crazy and a teenager trying to escape his life......
So they decide to escape together. Before she realizes  he's only 17.
Can't wait to see how this one turns out.
I may read it first.





**I still have a post up asking which book of my own I should read next, go here and vote in the comments please!!!


What's in your mailbox?
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall