26 July 2010

Meet Me on Monday (003)

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Never Growing Old and it's a meme for bloggers to get to know each other one Monday at a time.







This week's questions:
1. What one food could you eat every single day?
Lately, rice, like Spanish rice, but it changes constantly. I'll eat something everyday for weeks and then never want to touch it again...I'm weird like that. But I'm not too picky either...that's a lie. :)







2. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
No. Never have. I may need them in a few years because my mom is starting to get to where she needs them. I never wear sunglasses because I don't care...so I know that's not too great on the ol' peepers!

3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
A BlackBerry Curve 8530 in black. I got it because I really liked my mom's one. I'm pretty sure this is the only kind of phone I'll be using for awhile. But I do also have a Samsung Reclaim in green. I really wanted the blue one, but they don't have that one anymore. Harumph. I do like that one a lot, but it doesn't have the same web as the BlackBerry, so I use that one more. I try to switch back & forth every few months.

4. What did you have for dinner last night?
I really don't remember...I believe I had Ramen noodles because I wasn't feeling well, but last night seems like days ago!!










5. What is your favorite candy?
Hubba Bubba Squeeze Pop in blue raspberry.
Everyone I know is always grossed out by it, but I love them!!




***All pictures can be enlarged!





___________________________________

P.S. I have a post asking what book you would like to win in a contest I will do soon. Please go here and tell me what book you would like to win. Give any book-(as long as it falls in the rules)
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall