18 July 2010

In My Mailbox (012)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren and it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis. Here's what I acquired this week:


From the Library:


Split by:  Swati Avasthi

Won:
A Blue So Dark by: Holly Schindler (signed)
(Thank you, First Novels Club!)


 

  
(actual photo)

I'm not going to go into great detail like I usually do with books this week. 
I have a few posts coming up this week. Including a new meme I just posted and one on Tuesday. 
Come back again.
What's in your mailbox?

P.S. I have a  new comment system that I really like. It may come in handy when I start to do contests. 
Please leave your site & e-mail address(they're not shared) and I'll check them out!

_________________________________________

**I have a poll to figure out what I should read next. To vote click here & post in the comments. Your suggestion is appreciated!!
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall